- 150 INR
- 146.00 - 150.00 INR
- 1.20 to 1.6 Gram per litre (g/L)
- Room Temperature
- Agriculture Grade
- For Fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon, Floriculture and Protected Cultivation For Foliar application: All crops Method of Application : Fertigation ,Drip Irrigation or Foliar Spray.
- Phosphoric Acid
Despite phosphorus (P) availability from geologic deposits distributed around the globe, widespread P deficiency in soils limits the growth and productivity of plants in many parts of the world. Because of this, growers commonly add this nutrient to their fields to improve crop yield and quality. Polyphosphate is an excellent liquid P fertilizer used to increase agricultural production.
Clear Green Liquid
Total nitrogen ( Urea, Ammoniacal and Nitrate ) per cent by weight, minimum
Total Phosphorous ( as P2O5) per cent by weight, minimum
Poly-phosphorus ( as P2O5) per cent by weight minimum
Specific gravity ( at 150 C )
- In polyphosphate fertilizer, between half and three-quarters of the phosphorus is temporarily locked up by chained polymers. The remaining phosphorus is immediately available for plant uptake. With exposure to the soil, enzymes produced by soil microorganisms and plant roots break down the polymer phosphate chains into simple phosphate molecules the plants can digest, though some of the polyphosphates will decompose even without the enzymes. The enzyme activity goes faster in moist, warm soils. Typically, half of the polyphosphate compounds are converted to orthophosphate within a week or two for plant uptake. Under cool and dry conditions, the conversion may take longer.
- Since polyphosphate fertilizers deliver nutrients both immediately and gradually via their combination of both orthophosphates and polyphosphates, plants can use them very effectively, longer.
- Farmers like them for their convenience and balanced nutrient distribution, since liquid fertilizers easily blend with many other nutrients and chemicals, and each drop of fluid is identical to the next.
- High nutrient content in a clear, crystal-free fluid that is stable under a wide temperature range and has a long storage life
- Blends fairly easily with other nutrients and crop protection products
- Frequently used as a starter fertilizer due to the nutrient content and chemical properties.
- Clear liquid, sometimes green in colour
- 25-50% of the phosphate is immediately available to plants; the remaining 50-75% becomes available over a few weeks to months, depending on temperature, as it is broken down by soil microorganisms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 200 LTR HDPE DRUM
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
Plot No -906/19, Nr. Ganesh Chowkdi, Near Reliance Transformer Gidc, Panoli Dist. Bharuch,, Panoli, Gujarat, 394116, India